Primary Venture Partners is an early stage venture capital firm based in New York City. We are seeking a Venture Fellow to assist our VP of Portfolio & Network.
This program will be for a minimum of 3 months and you will be working primarily to help build and engage members of the Primary Expert Network and our portfolio companies. The Venture Fellow will be responsible for creating and organizing unique events as well as developing our broader communication strategy including content creation and distribution.
This is an exciting opportunity for those interested in getting greater exposure to the tech startup and venture capital community. You will have the opportunity to build an amazing network and gather insights from top talent in NYC by having access to our Expert Network. Networking is a huge part of what we do in Venture Capital and we think this is a great opportunity to start building a presence in the NYC tech scene.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Assist in building the Primary Expert Network, consisting of the top operators in New York City.
- Curate and organize a variety of unique events for our Experts and portfolio companies.
- Develop and execute a communication program consisting of in-depth articles around the e-commerce and SaaS industries, exclusive interviews with our Experts, and more.
- You love networking and brainstorming unique and creative ways to bring people together. You are overly organized, diligent, and consider yourself an excellent negotiator.
- You have experience with both writing content and distributing it. People genuinely refer to you as a best-in-class writer.
- Strong business acumen. A strong interest in Ecommerce and SaaS really helps. This is beyond knowing what SaaS stands for and/or having shopped on Amazon!
- You work hard. Hustle is your middle name.
- You are not an A—hole. You might be a superstar genius but if people don’t always refer to you as a “really nice person” then you definitely don’t belong here.
- You figure sh*t out and can work independently. We don’t need to hold your hand to figure out what you have to do next.
Timing and other details:
- Program is for a minimum of 3 months and 30-40 hours per week (flexible for the right person)
- Venture Fellow will be working primarily out of our offices in the Flatiron area.
- You will receive a modest monthly stipend.
How do you apply? Send your resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com