We're looking to round out our Portfolio Impact Team with a Senior Associate of Market Development. Market Development plays a critical role in supporting our portfolio companies. This individual will partner with one of our key portfolio companies, BounceX, supporting marketing, sales, services, and customer support to accelerate time-to-revenue. We're looking for someone who really wants to get their hands dirty in data; an independent operator, self starter, super hustler, obsessive networker, and all that jazz.
BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. The company has offices in NYC and London, and was recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte. You will be working largely onsite at BounceX's headquarters, sitting side by side with the company's operating team.
- Target, penetrate, and develop a network of deep corporate relationships with C- and SVP-level executives
- Manage and develop content for Market Development to be used with portfolio companies in communication and field events
- Create presentations to communicate strategy and operational progress
- Own field communication
- Capture, track and analyze all Market Development activities within Salesforce
- Collect business and market intelligence
- Collaborate with other functional groups within Primary Venture Partners and portfolio companies
Ideal Candidate Background
- At least 3 years of prior cold outreach experience
- Ability to prospect via email, LinkedIn, and other channels
- Experience working with complex enterprise accounts
- Strong track record in both direct and channels sales, with experience developing successful business relationships and channel ecosystems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; proven experience articulating sales and business operations, and strategy-related concepts to all audiences, including C-level executives
- High proficiency with Salesforce, Google Apps, and Microsoft (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
Think you're the right candidate for the job? We're looking to fill this role immediately, so serious candidates should reach out ASAP!