Opening applications for Primary’s Growth Mastermind Network
Calling all marketers driving growth at their startups.
The team here at Primary is thrilled to share that we’re opening applications for the fourth cohort of Primary’s Growth Mastermind Network, a community for top growth and marketing professionals to build their networks and fast track their careers through best-in-class programming.
With a network of 100+ leading marketers, it’s been exciting to witness the growth hacks, career advice, and connections brewing through the tactical workshops, roundtables, and coffee chats. We bring in amazing thought leaders in the growth community, including operators and investors who host interactive and engaging sessions with members. Programming is focused on tactical learnings, professional development, and a strong emphasis on networking, feasible through a private, members-only digital platform and forum.
A quick glance at some of our upcoming programming:
- Navigating new revenue streams workshop with the Sweta Amin, VP of New Growth at Curology
- Driving consumer growth in digital healthcare panel, moderated by Sam Toole, Principal at Primary
- Building and iterating your roadmap with a product mindset workshop with Neera Chatterjee, Principal at Primary
- Show-and-Tell—20-min presentations on tactical learnings from current members
- PLG strategies for customer acquisition by Melanie Pitson, Head of Product, Buyer Experience at Atlassian
- Vulnerability in the workplace coffee chat by Claudia Kiss, VP of Marketing at The Vendry
Current cohort members range across industries from some of the best startups including Noom, Venmo, Curology, Chief, and more. Here what some of them have to say about the network:
"Being a part of this network has been great! The programming has been tailored to the community with a special focus on expansion and measurement—critical to all of our businesses." Growth Marketing Director, Chief
“The growth marketing space is constantly evolving and, as an in-house growth marketer, having structured learning programs and a network of like-minded peers to learn from and bounce ideas off of has helped me grow my business & progress in my career” VP of Marketing, Lox Club
If you’re a mid to senior marketer looking to level up your learnings and career, you’ve come to the right place. Access to Primary’s Growth Mastermind Network is $600 annually (or $60 monthly). If accepted, we’ll work with you to help get it expensed through your employer.
To apply, please fill out the application HERE by Friday, October 21st. We’ll kick off the cohort at the end of October.
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!